Austin Glass & Mirror, Inc.

6308 Decker Lane
Austin, Texas 78724

Established 1984

Office: 512-928-9999
Fax: 512-928-3222

Austin Glass & Mirror, Inc. was established in May of 1984. Founded by Don Bayer, Jim Bayer, and John Kallus; we began operations in North Austin on Prairie Trail Street. In 1987 we moved to our present location at 6308 Decker Lane. In 1998 we lost our good friend John Kallus to illness.

Currently, we employ approximately 60 employees; some of which have been present since we opened for business. AG&M has been listed as one of the Top 50 Commercial Glazing Companies in the U.S.

John Kallus

John Kallus

Bob Moore

Robert Moore
1945-2009

Elroy Williams

Leslie "Elroy" Williams


©2012. Austin Glass & Mirror, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Website Designed & Maintained by:
CowboyWayDesign.com